12 feb 2014

Happy Valentine´s Day! Write your Valentine´s card using your favourite sentence between these ones. Remember : In Valentine´s day we don´t only celebrate love in a couple but love wthin relatives or friendship. Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ~Grace Pulpit There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship. ~Author Unknown A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ~Grace Pulpit There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship. ~Author Unknown It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. ~Marlene Dietrich A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ~Attributed to Heather Pryor Hold a true friend with both your hands. ~Nigerian Proverb Friends are relatives you make for yourself. ~Eustache Deschamps If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. ~Author Unknown